Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I did this cool thing on facebook and thought I would transfer it to my blog... just a little blurb to get to know me...





1. I love my wonderful hubby Ketan
2. I have 2 kids... Aidan (5)...Emily (almost 2)
3. I love being a stay at home Mom... I just have to get that whole cooking, cleaning, wash, fold, and put away thing down... other than that being a house Mom is great!!!
4. I volunteer at Aidan's school on Friday afternoon's. We Mom's have "Mommy Stations" where we do fun projects with the kids.
5. I go to a great Mom's Bible Study on Wednesday morning at Lynn Haven United Methodist... all of these Ladies are such an inspiration for me... I know I need lots of help in this department... Thanks Gals!!!
6. I spend most of my time doing Mommy Taxi Company... to school... to pre-school...pick up at pre-school... pick up at school...and soon to come... T-BALL... YEAH!!!!
7. I HATE HOUSEWORK!!! see # 3... I'm truly working on it!!!
8. I have a nursing license for when I get back in the field... being Mom is great for me right now!!!
9. I love water!!! Any kind of water... ocean, pool, bathtub... It's all good!!!
10. I sleep in the bathtub... seriously... for hours at a time!!! That's where I run away to.
11. I'm not that great with tech stuff... if you want me, call me... I dont get on here much =)
12. I LOVE to craft... sewing and scraping...if it involves sissors I'm good.
13. I have two sisters... Michelle 32...Lisa 29...Me 28
14. Since I was the "Baby" I supposedly got away with a lot... I think I just told Mom what I was doing first, instead of sneeking around. I dunno... maybe I did get away with a little bit!!!
15. I hang out with my friend Amy a lot... her son Alan and Aidan were in the same Pre-K class at Tommy Smith Elementary... we met at the school waiting on the boys to come out after school... she had a baby, and I had a baby, so I thought "hey I'll talk to her" which is so out of character for me... I never iniate a conversation with anyone!!! We turned out to be as good of friends as the boys!!!Horay for courage!!!
16. I'm shy until you get to know me... then I never shut up!!!
17. I love to cook... as long as my sous chef is by my side... I'm dangerous with a knife. I also dont like dishes... my sous chef is also the dishwasher
18. I love, love, love to sleep... I know, what a waste of time... but if I get a chance it's to the bed or tub for me!!!
19. I have found scraping to be my forte... not so much scrapbooks... but small projects like cards or mini albums... I really love to do this!!!
20. I have a couple addiction problems to admit... adhesive and sissors!!! Ugh... the scrapin' world is dangerous!!!
21. I want a Mac Book Pro sooooooo bad!!! I'm so jealous of my sister!!!
22. I will soon enjoy a great massage... Thanks Mom!!! What a great Christmas present for a TIRED MOM!!!
23. My daughter is almost 2 and still does not sleep through the night... I know, quit giving her milk... but it's three in the morning and rational thinking is out the window... The milk is a means to an end...SLEEP!!! Did I mention at that time I really dont give a crap!!!
24. My husband thinks blogging is like seeing a therapist without paying a 100 dollars an hour for talking!!! In other words... he thinks I'm waisting my time.
25. I Miss my friend Ashley... hopefully the 1st trimester blaaaah's will go away soon so we can catch up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment