Monday, August 31, 2009

Okay, I get it, I'm not a great blogger!!! Sorry to those who expect more of me. But for some unknown reason Facebook has sucked me into their trap, and I don't even play any of the games. It's cool to be able to find and chat with old friends. Maybe I can devote some of that time to my blog. So what's up with me you say???
MOVING... AND IT SUCKS!!! I hate to pack... I guess my spring cleaning came a little late this year... But boy am I going through everything and tossing out old or broken, and donating the stuff that is useable!!!
Schools back in session... YEAH
Aidan has an awesome teacher... He is doing great... ( I am truely blessed to have such a smart, talented, delightful children!!!) Thanks be to God
Emily goes for orientation at Little Lambs (LHUMC) on this Wednesday, then she will start school on the following Wednesday. Only 3 days a week, 3 hours each day. She loved Little Lambs last year, so I'm sure she will have a great year again!!!

Yipee... Mommy get some me time!!!

Hope all is well in eLand... until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment